Friday, June 18, 2010

New Leaf

Finally, I am back in Subang Jaya now after going through some hell time in my so called "home". Life was pretty unpleasant there!
The shouting and yelling and nagging!
Home sweet home? I dont think so!
And i even found out that people whom i call family are backstabbing!
What did i do to deserve all this in my life!
I seriously wish there was an answer to that
why do people take advantage of me being nice towards them!
why,god dammit!!!!

I thank you for being there for me all this time.
I really needed a shoulder that i could rest me head on, and you were there!
I have left everything behind for you!
I am taking this road with you now.
its your hand which i am about to hold for my entire life
its you whom i want to spent my life with!
please make me feel that i made the right decision and this is all worth it!
Dont take me or my love for granted and betray me like the others!
dont take advantage of me being nice, no more games and no more playing around!
get serious with this!
I cant take another betrayal, another cheat or another fooling around!
I love you with all my heart!

1 comment:

  1. it require you alot of strength and courage to take da step you are taking now..

    ReplyDelete