Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New Home!

First of all I am thanking god for sending YOU into my life!
I am really glad and thankful that YOU walked into this life
Knowing that this is going to be a hard road to drive on
I thank YOU from the bottom of my heart for being there for me all this while...
the promises that you made to me is all real..
I am sure that YOU are not a quitter and you wouldn't give up on us..
I am feeling the love from YOU..
I am feeling the caring for YOU..
I am feeling the warmth from YOU..
I am feeling the confidence from YOU..
I am not going to give up on YOU or walk on YOU..
YOU have the place where I can call, HOME!..
This is the path that I chose to be in..
So I am going to go through this with you..
I will hold your hand tightly and walk this sea of fire together with you..
I promise you that, my love
I really appreciate all the things you have done in my life..
I am a better human now..
Although i felt used, cheated and taken for granted,
I know for sure that you are not going turn out like them..
That is the thing which is keeping me move..
You are the happiness in my life!
Hold on to me tightly, and we shall go through this together..
My LOVE for you will always be the same and it will NEVER fade away!
I LOVE YOU, SLEEPYHEAD!

1 comment: