Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Alone

I made a choice and made my decision already,
from now on its just going to be me,
yes it hurts me so much to move on
and forget about them,
it was one big tree!
it was where the seed grew up,
i had so much trust in them,
but in the end,
i was betrayed and used!
i have been living a life full of
BETRAYAL, CHEAT, LIE, TAKEN FOR GRANTED, AND USED
will that all stop,
will someone stop
betraying me?
cheating me?
lying to me?
take me for granted?
and use me?
will that all stop..
i am starting to lose trust with people!
what did i do to deserve all this in my life!
all this agony!!
i can't take it anymore..
can i just be under your arms,
i feel so much safer there..
i thought i could that place where i grew up as, HOME!
but i was wrong,
i figured out i don't have a place where i could call HOME!
sometimes i wish i was not created
WHAT DID I DO?
i have lost everything!
i guess i will be walking this road ALONE!

2 comments:

  1. i started to think one thing... its not fair to lose trust on ppl dat we can count on but it is fair enuff to lose trust on ppl dat they think they can count on and used... chill k.. this is all god's game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeap, you are totally right..i am not going to lose trust on people whom i can count on..and i have that someone now~

    ReplyDelete