Saturday, August 1, 2009

Road Trip To KL

It was a saturday morning. As usual trying my best to get up from the bed,but the extra comfort mattress, and the morning breeze that is blowning through my window wouldn't let me up!. after a couple of minutes trying to sleep back which i didnt,i woke up and got ready for the day. after that i headed to the library!(can you all believe that). I actually did a couple of hours studying in the library, i think about 4 hours. after that 4 hours of studying i guess my brain was over heated and that was the excuse that made me leave the library. I went back home trying to figure out what to do for the rest of the day,crossed my thoughts was suphon!..road trip with suphon! called him for about 10 times, but that bugger was sleeping...finally our friend woke up around 2 in the afternoon! I fetched him,drove to KL, and drove all around KL. i had a nice time with him. thanks to him for giving me a wonderful buddy company! Here are some of the photos that we took. hope you'll enjoy it




































No comments:

Post a Comment