Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Girl That I Would Dedicate Shakespeare's Sonnet18 To

First of all, if you all have got no idea what Sonnet 18 is all about, it is a poem written by William Shakespeare. This is how it goes....

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date:
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimm'd;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance or nature's changing course untrimm'd;
But thy eternal summer shall not fade
Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;
Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou growest:
So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
So long lives this and this gives life to thee.

Oh yeah, i would definitely dedicate this poem to her!!! there is no doubt about it. Well she is not someone whom i know in person(sadly), but that doesnt matter. To be honest she is an actress(the most gorgeous-beautiful looking girl on earth), who drives me crazy whenever i look at her. I have never missed her movies at all and when her movie is on, i never get my eyes of the tv and i dont move an inch either!!! She melts my heart like a candle(faster than a candle)...gives me the silky feeling whenever i see her..makes me smile and shine like a star..makes me fall in love with her everytime i look at her...yeah i know that i would be 1000000th one to say this...but who cares, cause mine is from the bottom of my heart. She will be the girl that you all gotta blame if i am day dreaming!



No comments:

Post a Comment