Monday, July 12, 2010

FUCK YA'LL!!!

the title seems a lil too much ain't it
well that's because i am so damn fucking sick and tired with all this!
the cheats and lies which are going on??
WHAT THE FUCK??
look here bitch,
was i the one who came to you?
was the one who made you fall me?
was i the guy who cheated on you??
was the one who lied and took things for granted here??
was i the one who did everything??
FUCK YOU!!! fuck you, BITCH!
you can go on telling people what ever you, you low life scum bag!
let me tell you something today!
from now i am going to change my fucking
nice-humble-patient-get-used-taken for granted-cheated-played life!!!
i have lost my trust on people now..
all you motherfuckers out there!
take me for granted?,FUCK YOU!
cheat me?FUCK YOU!
lie to me?FUCK YOU!
play me out?FUCK YOU!
use the L.O.V.E word to me?FUCK YOU!
treat me like shit?FUCK YOU!
i am this position today because, i was drove here!
i was brought to this position..
i never used to be like this..
but getting cheated all the time..
getting fucked all the time in life!
getting lies in return all the time!
getting played all the time..
getting used all the time!
if anyone of you who even think about doing that to me again, or even if i smell that you people intend to do it, this is what imma do
*vick shows middle-finger!*
and says FUCK YOU!
yes, i have learned a lesson now..
never be too nice to someone!
never care too much for someone!
never fall for people who talk and say sweet stuff and lure to them!
because for what i have done so far in my life, all i did was just give and give and give
and in return all i get is CHEAT, LIES.USE.BETRAYAL!!!!!!
i am serious about this post..fuckin dead serious!
someone told me today, "bro you are too nice of a guy to deserve all this,i know how it feels to be in that position. I myself wouldn't have the strength to be in the position you are in now but sometimes the best thing to do is to MOVE ON, cause you are nice guy and you deserve so much better than this!
well that person is leaving college soon, and i am going to miss her too!!
damn looking back at my life, i am not sure myself where did i go wrong what did i do to deserve all this crapt right?
but i am not going just sit here and grieve and sulk about it!
its time for a fucking change and to think about myself!
the time has come for me to start thinking properly and be really careful in life with people!
i will not let what ever happen to me before to hhapen again my life!
i am saying this again for those of you bitches out there who want to use me and take me for granted, lie to me and lie to others about the true story, back stab me, use me, cheat on me!
tell you what, try doing it! oh yeah! bring it on!
but let me tell you, its not me who is going to get hurt, its going to be you!
because i have been hurt so badly that nothing can hurt me anymore!
i have been hurt so badly and cried so badly!
but NO MORE!!!
FUCK YOU!!!

3 comments:

  1. i feel like copying this and pasting in my blog brotha! awesome one dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kewl one, vick!
    i understand and i noe very well who did all this..
    =)
    hahah...
    of course not me lah..

    ReplyDelete
  3. prab- please dun be a copy cat la dei..come up with your own can o not..haha..

    fyqa-hahahaha..you know i know la k..of course not you la k :))))

    ReplyDelete