Thursday, June 11, 2009

Introduction!

hi everybody, this would be my first post on my blog. yeah i know i am kinda left out and backward but thats ok...tease me all you want, sherry, suphon and anandh..go ahead guys haha..the thing is, i didnt have the inspiration to blog and stuff..but now i think i am going make this as my hobby..blogging!!!..will try to make my blog as interesting as possible. let me say something about me although i would like you to discover me. i love photography, sadly i dun have a camera..yeah i dont!. my dad has one but that's his and he uses it, and as i am living in kl now, its even more harder for me to bring it along with me. thats pretty sad. i love outdoor activities. chilling out with the right buddies would be just fine for me..slow music...live band, and a glass of cold drink..that would be the best time...its hard to earn friends whom will be there for you always..whom will not take advantage of your needs and helps you give them..i have came across all kind of friends...most common would be..when you have the dough, you have plenty of flies(friends) around you..when you got no dough. thats it..flies fly off...thats really sad..i guess getting true friend is really hard..not to say that i dont have true friends, i do have friends that can be called my close friends!!!...not going to mention their names here...or else they'd be full of themselves...haha..and thats not good..LOL...talking about friendship..the meaning of friendship is really deep..i will post another blog on friendship soon guys..for now peace out!!!

2 comments:

  1. yeah. its hard to get those kinda friends.

    anyway, nice post. waiting for ya next one.

    cheers :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks man...i am getting use to this website....haha

    ReplyDelete